Friday, January 13, 2012

high 5 for Friday

For this post I am linking up with Lauren over at 'From My Grey Desk' to list my five favorite things about this week this far!




Here we go...(really in no specific order of greatness)



1. THE MAT-




My new obsession with power yoga has lead me to purchase a new mat from Lululemon, it is wonderful and sweat proof, no sliding and slipping. It is fantastic! Bring on the heat, this rookie Yogi is ready to go!






2. This week marks entering the teens for days left until I am in Punta Cana. WOooHooo for the vacation count down! Heaven awaits...





3. To jump to the complete opposite of number two, we FINALLY got snow in Buffalo. For all the haters, believe it in not it has been in the 40's and 50's for most of December and January! This is more like it...







Maybe B and I can finally go skiing?!





4. Blueberry coffee from Dunkin Donuts... need I explain the greatness?




A Kait & Mabes classic. <3



5. Tonight is date night. Weather permiting. I'm hoping for a nice dinner with a couple of glasses of wine- who cares if we are snowed in!




Have a great weekend!


Peace. Love. Prosperity.




-Mabes
















































No comments:

Post a Comment