Thursday, January 19, 2012

OH, How PINteresting..

Today highlight are some of my top picks from Pinterest. Pinterst is one of the best inventions since Michael Jackson. I pin constantly and it is always the perfect distraction on a hectic day.

I am teaming up with Jessica from Lovely Little Things to show off what I find to be very, "PINteresting!" Enjoy!




Ok so how absolutely amazing does this look?! I am a big fan of sleeping. And those of you that know me well enough know that I can practically sleep anywhere, besides standing up, but then again that hasn't been tested so lets not discard it just yet! This just looks like half circle heaven, I think I need to contact Santa about this one for next year!

This is my favorite Dr. Seuss quote. Mainly because it reminds me of mine and Brandon's relationship. We constantly do things and make jokes at each other and end it with "... we are SO weird." So it's just fitting. We liked it so much it is the quote on the opening page of our guestbook!


Um, Hello?! Why haven't we thought of this before. Frozen grapes as ice cubes? Not only uber classy but obviously delicious and rich in antioxidants and alcohol once consumed!


Ok so I love this out fit. And I am so happy lace is in. I love lace, I love blazers and I love handbags. Win, win, win, if you ask me :)


Last but certainly not least... Deep Dish Salted chocolate chip cookie pie a la modeeee!

Yup- I don't need to explain. I obviously saved the best for last.

And...I'm drooling.

Have a Happy Thursday All!
Love Mabes







No comments:

Post a Comment