Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"The Afternoon (not so) Quicky"

Happy Hump Day Yall!
Its been way to long since my last post so lots to catch up on!


Lets get some house keeping out of the way:

1. Yesterday we entered single digits until Punta Cana (8 Days to be exact)


2. All my beautiful bridesmaids have dresses in their possession and they FIT!


3. I ordered awesome new bedding from West Elm that should be here any day and I am So excited about.


4. My Planner from Erin Condren Shipped Yesterday (Alleluia!)


5. I finsihed all of the pinterest projects I made for Jill for her birthday (Feb.1). I will post my finished product after I have them to her, don't want her getting a sneak peek!

6. I cleaned out my closet this weekend and purged two huge black garbage bags of closed, damn it felt good and you should see all the room I have in that thing!
~~~~

On to other things. One of my other blog Friends Jessica does a weekly challenge with her readers. I think it is a really great idea to get us doing, thinking and acting differently once in awhile.


So every Wednesday I will post a weekly challenge and you all have one week to complete it. Be sure to post and let me know how things went for you.



This Weeks Challenge

"Share the Love"

Purchase the coffee for the person in the drive thru line after you.

I had someone do this for me once and it was such a warm surprise. It feels good to give and to receive on this challenge so find some time in the next week to do it and let us know how it goes!


And lastly a little pinterest find that made me giggle...

If this isn't Kait&Mabes I don't know what is...


Similarly releated, tomorrows post is on being grateful for true friends.


See you back tomorrow!













No comments:

Post a Comment