Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's only Wednesday...



Motivation. I want to want it. I also want to do nothing. Ever had this internal debate?



That is the feeling going on right now as we head towards the four o'clock hour on day that just seems like it never wants to end.

I've decided that maybe writing a post will perk me up! So I'll let the rush of words to my brain send energy to my fingers and see what happens. In the mean time I'll sip on EBOOST. Have you had it? Its a delicious drink that helps give you energy and support your immune system. I was given a few trial packets from my BirchBox. Wait... did I tell you I got BirchBox subscription?!?


Rewind ...dniweR.


Let me introduce you to BirchBox...

It is kind of like cheese or wine of the month club or something. Well not really but here is the jist-of-it, you get a subscription to BirchBox and then every month they send you a package (who doesn't love a package!) and inside is 5 sample size products from beauty products (make-up, hair, nails) to health things etc. etc. Then if you decided you like it you can go on an purchase it at a discount.


My Birchbox was a fantastic Christmas gift from my brother. I obviously hinted to him that I wanted it (and sent him the link to order it). I was so excited to see my first box at the door last week.


It included the EBOOST packets which are just what you need after the 3pm slump. An awesome shade of nail polish, lip gloss, face cream and a headband!All great stuff! Its kind of like five random things from the Sephora check out line bins!


Well I would like to say tonight is going to be one of those chill-laxin kind of nights but I have made commitments to go to do CrossFit and Power Yoga. So I will work my butt off, sweat my brains out and then feel rejuvenated enough to pass out and go to bed! Sounds lovely right?


And I'll go out today with a little... Motivation...












1 comment:

  1. I was motivated today. Motivated to kill someone, but I settled for a glass of wine. Cute blog girlies. I used to blog, but then I found Pinterest and it was a screeching slide downhill.

    ReplyDelete