Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday: It's supposed to be unproductive.


It's hard to say what I love most about the weekends - coffee with Aaron, Facetime-ing with Megan & Dunkin, or the feeling that its absolutely ok to get nothing accomplished before noon, or before 5pm, or at all.

Our house renovations - going non-stop since August 2009 when we bought the house - are nearing end and it makes me happy that Aaron is finally on board to not be productive the minute he wakes up. This weekend, although unproductive before 9am, we started the final stretch to our home remodeling.

So, here's a little bit of fun from our weekend in pictures. A continuation of the renovations, but the fun stuff (for me anyways.)

To start: we did do dinner at the new restaurant (replaced the mexican placed we loved, Lily's) and is now the Sycamore Grill. Yummy food, good service, but a little loud for my liking. But, we'll go back because Kirky and I loved the martini's.


On Saturday Aaron and I went Antiquing. It was really just my way of getting Aaron to drive me to Zanya Spa Salon to get my bangs trimmed - I knew there was some antiquing to be done around there and we haven't been in months.

Our first stop was good for viewing, but no purchases. Our second - bingo! We went to Zinc in Lambertville, right across from Haas framing (I sent you a picture of that forever ago, remember?). And we found these two beauties, that are already placed in our house.


Mr. Piggy has found himself happily at home in the guest bathroom.


And, today we started the closet renovations. We still aren't done - I had to take a break from the crazy productivity - but will have everything put away before dinner. :-)

Cheers to antiques, martinis and tin pigs!


No comments:

Post a Comment